Sunday, April 11, 2010

You are the butter to my bread, the breath to my life.

Here to update as you can see! Because obviously, someone's letting his laziness get hold of him, furthermore his blog's growing undefinable objects.

So anyway. Lately, he's been doing his usual routine: Mj, mj, mj. And of course, neglecting his phone. He's off to Terence's with Molly Moh to again, mj. Boring boring! And he downloaded Dear John today, the muvie I've been wanting to watch but, well, neglected the thought. :(

Anyway, for nth I owed him 48 hours! :S Crazy sotplug pig we have here, don't we? Anyway he's ducking happy cause his ducking iTouch is revived on thursday.

Aaah. Am so bored right nao. (And everyone is telling me how bored they're too. :S) But am forbidden to go out now by this dumbz here. :@ But since he was kind enuf ystd, I shall let this pass. Now I'm kind, aren't I? :>

I shall share a video here, it's really stupid. And anyway, I guess most people would know this video already...

The spoon killer! (Y)

I am logging off, enjoy the video, byebye people! :D

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.

No comments:

Post a Comment