Monday, April 5, 2010

The thing you’re looking for is usually close to you and always has been.

I took veli long to find one pix but pls don't blame me!

KennethT's comp broke down on him, so sad. He's getting a new comp at the end of the month, I think. Hope he will change his keyboard also because alot of people not happy with his keyboard already. LOL.



So anyway, on friday he went to chalet, he went home and mj-ed with Willyk, Terence and Francis. I left halfway. And ystd he mj-ed again. With the same ppl + Weixin. And poor Kthc is sick and down with... uh, cough headache runnynose? I think. Hehe. He ate panadols but still no effect, poor thing. Mmmmmmh.



And just nao a sec 1 girl has been uhm, "entertaining" him. :O Say will chop off his hand, HAHA. Am looking forward to seeing him with no hands. (Y)

I have school tmr and am waking up earlyz so goodnighty. I shall end this post with a yummylicious piz!

Ok my dad is threatening to straight off the comp so bye :(

No comments:

Post a Comment