Friday, April 16, 2010

The thing I miss the most is waking up next to you.

Been so long since I, or anyone else, last stepped foot in here, isn't it? It's been growing mushrooms so I've been asked to blog, again. Hahah.
Update: His moods have been a rollercoaster ride a few days back. (N)

But I guess he's alright now. :) He's gone to reporting and he'll be heading to Changi next, prolly to get liquor for tonight. Yes, he'll be drinking. And with who? It's gonna be with my daddy (Willyk) and co.! (N) alcohol's not good because its seductive and harmful! :S seduce you into its world & ultimately you'll get addiction = Liver or what failure. (N)

And we've an impatient boy right here! :@ I've to wait for 3 hours for his txt because he was mj-ing, and he only waited approximately an hour for me to rush home, bathe & get online. Impatient not. >: Well, I owe him 48 hours this week, and if I still didn't spare him 48 hours, it'll just keep adding up. :S:S:S

I'll be going out soon so this post is cropped short! Plus I've nothing to post about :(:(. StupiKennethTan's MM, torchlight, and hugx2 is with me. And I've to go and pass him his stupiciggie later on.
I dont like cigarettes but they love me! HAHA.

I shall sign off now, I've spent too long, trying to think of what to blog about. Anyway, I found that my brain is malfunctioning. (N) sad4me.

Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is as slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments lined up, waiting. Why has he gone where I cannot follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment