Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What happened to the perfect two ?


This'll be the last blogpost of my blog i guess .

I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe
But i never told you
What i should have said
No , i never told you
I just held it in
And now ,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe i still want you
And after all the things we've been through
You made it hard to see
Where i belong to
When i'm not around you
It's like i'm alone with me
I'm scare of what you'll say
So i'm hiding what i'm feeling all inside my head
I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about you .

You'll never chance upon this post i guess and hope , things between us is slowly falling apart .
Now that i've let everything out , i'm feeling relieved . If thing's don't start to get better , i don't know what i should or will do .


If only the rest of the world didn't exist . We would have the most beautiful love story .

No comments:

Post a Comment