Saturday, March 6, 2010

Without you, I’m a fraction.

Hahahaa, so kewl. 

Kenneth promised me that he'll blog tonight, meanwhile, I shall keep this space alive :) It's Saturday and I'm using my time to blog for him + Yj, and crapping with him over text messages. Sweet. (Y)

I don't understand why he asked me to blog when his friend already ( he said ) hack in to blog for him yesterday and he's not at all gr8ful for that. I need at least one hour to think of what to blog, and destroyed at least ten thousands brain cells to think of a proper entry. Kenneth is so sinful. :( But he'll be bringing me for a movie tomorrow! Anybody wna join us????? :D

Okay, I'm done with second paragraph like finally. This idiot is going 4 camp this coming Wednesday and he'll fetch me from school before he attends the camp :) HEHE. I like! (Y) Shall give the thought of hacking into his blog a miss since he's not appreciative of what his friend have done. Bad boy.

It's time I leave, I've stayed in this site for more than ten years.
If Kenneth doesn't blog tonight, this blog shall grow more grasses.
Goodbye ! :)

The quietude isn’t so bad, Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
‘Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment