Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sometimes we've got to break down and breathe.

I am having a bitchfit today. And someone isn't happy because I gave "one word replies" and hurt his lil fragile heart. So now I landed here, blogging for him. I've got nothing to post. His fb camp pixs r very gangsta. I very scared of him nao, how?? Shall I call 999? :/

He's saying he's a smartiepants for figuring out who's the "irritant", like, yeahright! Sure go stalk my profile one... Nao my fb filled with his stupid face, wth right! Humph... Okay, I shall let pictures spam this post because I've had so much bitchfits and down-to-earth mood, I've nothing to crap about. :/

Anw this is the pixxie he lurvvvvvv veli muchie. ^




Logo ftw sialllll. :O

And he skipped 4 rounds of dota to talk to me, sweeeeeeet much? Awww, chi chu! :/

Stop talking about love. Every asshole in the world says he loves somebody. It means nothing. It still doesn’t mean anything. What you feel only matters to you. It’s what you do to the people you say you love, that’s what matters. It’s the only thing that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment