Tuesday, March 2, 2010

S(he) Be(lie)ved.


I have so many unaccomplished tasks, nevertheless, I shall be nice to blog for KennethT since he's so sweet(for once) yesterday to come all the way down to Tampines from Novena to fetch yours truly. He waited for me for 1 hour!!! Overjoyed and touched of course. ^^

Then he accompanied me home and waited for me (again) to change. Walked to tmall/cs/t1 and saw Willy Yz Xinxin. They accompanied me for frolick before taking a bus back. And Kenneth walk with hands in his pocket yesterday because I don't want him to walk 306-ly (like a gangster). ^^ He is the best yesterday, and that is for yesterday only.

This idiot is going for a camp next week while I'm going to HK. It'll be daaaays without him. ): Oh well, I'll try to buy him and Moh gay gay a couple tee. Sweet! (Y)

I'm done blogging about whatever-under-the-sun, and done adding something. :D
I might hack into his blog when he's in camp, don't tell him okie. Winks*

No matter where you are, no matter where your life may take you, and no matter who you’re with, you’ll always have a piece of my heart.
Love, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment