Monday, March 8, 2010

A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.


I'm supposed to blog today so i'm here i guess . School had been dull nowadays , went home straight to change and off to bugis > bigbird > arcade > suntec > marina > hsh . Nothing out of the ordinary happened so i can't elaborate much :/ . School camp is on wednesday and i haven't started buying my stuffs / packing , how cute . I think i'll die of boredom in camp . Junyong isn't going for camp __ . Anyway , to cqr : I just won til 580k on texas , want me to donate $ to you again ? HAHAHA . I'm done crapping right naoz so off i go . Shall blog again when i come back from the stupid camp :@ . Bye fuckers , go lick some ballz while waiting for me to be back .



Dummy , no words can express how much i love you .
If you think missing me is hard , you should try missing you .

No comments:

Post a Comment