Thursday, March 4, 2010

Clumsy cause I'm falling in love.

Hi aliens from outer space,
I'm from Earth, nice to meet you.

I shall tell you the concept of grass today, but before I begin..
Kenneth told me he wants to eat grass when I asked him to bang the wall. Cute (Y). I shall extract some grasses from HongKong for him to plant in his room so that he can devour it whenever he wants. I'm sweet, aren't I? :) 
Okay, backtrack. I asked Kenneth to eat grass initially because he asked me to bang wall. So I was tongue-tied and thus, I thought of Damai - his school. The only thing I know about this school is, ahead of it lies a huge plot of grass! Okay, I know it's lame, but I thought it was true, no? :(

Anyway, Kenneth came to meet me for a few minutes today at Century Square!!! He got pinched by me and he was very elated plus gratified because he says : 打是疼, 骂是爱. [: It's 11:11 now, time for bed because I just had a long day and I'm going to have another long day tomorrow.

Goodbye and with love,
Human from Earth.

Even the best fall down sometimes, even the wrong words seem to rhyme. Out of the doubt that fills my mind, I somehow find you and I collide.

No comments:

Post a Comment