Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What does it prove? Nothing.

I AM A SMART GIRL. I KNOW KENNETH WANTED ME TO POST THIS PIC. HAHAHA I AM SO SMART!!! I am very happy with myself. I finally bought something. Lol :>

Anyway... Kenneth Tan said that he'll send me to school tomorrow! Sure only want collect present only. @@ And his reason for not wanting to attend school is fairly lame. Because he has gold hair now. LIKE WTF RIGHT!!! I don't want go also need go, how sad isn't it. :(

Anyway, am blogging cus as usual Kenneth Tan asked me to help him blog again. H3h3x i posted the most in his blog. Can become my blog already, and he says it's good cus he doesn't need to blog already. -.- Makes no difference actually. This blog is updated by so many different people, totally not his blog anymore. 

He says I should be honoured to be blogging for him. Why should i feel so? Such a torturous mission! And he still say until so happy, smack him ;> And he just laughed at me because I asked him what is USD -.- He wanna buy an iPad. Why the fck apple named it iPad. Sounds so paddy. @@ Not nice at all can!

THEN NOW HE LAUGHING. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFX.
K.ennethT - says:
*Noob la .
*Slowpoke
*You know
*pokemon right
*got one called snorlex .
*You can be that one .
*Its fat , it sleeps alot
*and its slow .

HE CAN GO AND DIEEEEE. :@ I DONT WANT BLOG FOR HIM ANYMORE! BAIBAIXXX!!!!!!
*Storms off.

No comments:

Post a Comment