Friday, February 12, 2010

Hi , <:

This post is dedicated for one really fucking nice person (Y) .
Hi , yknw . I'm really not oblivious to what you're doing outside .
Though its not my house problem , but still . __ YOU (: .
You can go flirt and go have fun with other guys outside .
I already got over/bored that kind of lifestyle , now you're starting to walk in my footsteps .
Aww , enjoy hurting innocent people's heart . (: (: .
I'll just do the same , you've other guys out there .
Your dearest me have no lack of girls , i can go and play around if i want to .
Lets just see who'll have the last laugh alright <: .
Now , i'm not naming anyone . But if you think its you , its definately you .
The oh so lovely girl in other's eye .
(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) .

No comments:

Post a Comment