Sunday, January 31, 2010

That's when I love you.

Hi aliens giants ghosts humans bi les gays! *waves eggcitedly

As usual, Kenneth Tan wants me to help him post, and he's forever complaining about the length of my posts, asking me to post looooooooooooooooooooooooongloooooooooooooooooooooooooooong, and because I didn't when I said I would (had no inspiration to post!), he now wants a 15cm post without adding video length. Still say he very good, tsk! I think I'm much better, aren't I? :)

Awww. Anyway, he can be good if he wants to. If not, *sigh* he's so evil. But, truthfully, a few times he did make my day when I wasn't feeling happy. He did made me smile and laugh without even meaning to. And once, when I wasn't feeling well, he sent me home even though his probation's at 9, and it was already 8plus. Well, we live quite near each other, but that's not the point. It's the thought that counts right? Hahaha. Plus, he took "revenge" for me on our MT teacher just because our teacher made me so irritated (to the point where I really wanted to slap him). Hahah, Kenneth probably did it to fill his boredness, but still... ^^

But nevermind, I like the way he tells me "syg", the way he shows concern, the look that he gives when he thought I was crying (cause I was crying before), the way he takes care of me when I'm semi-high (don't even talk about drunk, noone can tolerate me when drunk, hah!). And he even said that the way I pestered him for cigg is cute, ZOMGWTFLOL can! But frankly speaking, I think the way I draw him is the cutest. Ever.*thumbs up.

Well, but still, sometimes he's so mean, the way he shoots you back until you're bwg, and boasting (like how i always feel like smoking and he tells me, "I'm smoking right nowz . HEHE .")

Now his pm's changed to "Heartbreak hotel", what meaning siakz. He's got another person's heart to break already izit, tsk. He break more girls' hearts hor... *shakes head. When's he gonna learn to actually like someone and not treat girls like toys? *Sigh. Nvm, he'll suresuresure find until a girl that can actually change him to someone tx! :> See, i believe in him leyz. Touched not?!

ARGH, anyw, i really nothing to post already la, whatever I can think of all jotted down here already. !#$^&()&#%($#%$
I sure hope the post is longer than 15cm already @@.

No comments:

Post a Comment