Monday, January 18, 2010

No liquorrrrrrrrrr ):


Fuck laaaaaaaaaa , looking at others drinking infront of you , yet you can't have a single drop , how screw up will you feeeeeeel . :/ . Today was tiring ! School - mama - handballz - home . Hehe , i'm slowly becoming a good and nice and kind and obedient and clever student now , I even go for my cca's ! And i've a sad week infront of me now , Tuesday - Mcys reporting . Wednesday full packed til 9pm . Thursday - ? . Friday - REPORTING AGAIN , OMGZ . Sat , sunday not confirm yet . Just thinking of the fucking sad week i've makes me want to kill myself . Cb . I want my night life back . 72 weeks of probation and i've only cleared 2 weeks .
80 hours of cso left still . FML . Anyway , to the dumbdumb that posted for me in the last post , you want your new urban male bag , i want my burberry one too (; . Bye idiots .

Tags.

Sinyi : You sit ontop leyz .
StefL : See my mood .
Pearlyn : I don't know ley .
Naomi : Okay .
Jiali : Which part ahbeng sial , i look so nerd and guai now okay ! Ssb won't come find me one , and black room not for me already ^_^ .
Audrey : Working to support me ahs .
Joycelyn : Is you oki . ):
Willy : You need to learn to suck ma DICK .
StefL : I did tagged .
EmiliaElisha : Shutupz , not funny kay !
Yongjun : Why don't you go screw yourself / fuck spider .
Pearlyn : No , i didn't . (L) .

No comments:

Post a Comment