Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lost sight, couldn't see.

Hi! This is the 2nd person I'm blogging for today, and it's 3rd if Iinclude myself! I type also will type until my hands tired one lehz. :( And he doesn't wanna breach probation for me, so baddddd. Can go die already, can breach to watch one midnight movie, breach go drink, cannot breach for me. Idiot anot?! HAHA. I don't even know why I want him breach. -.- Just being super random. Cute what like that! :>

Anyway, to this super idiotic dummy right here, takecare of your fucking wounds!! Idiot, china dog head open blood spill. Darn cool right?! Wish I could've seen it. :@

Well. I'm stuck on that sentence above. I've got nth to post!!! I'm tired, that's all I can say. Hehehe. Gonna turn in soonsoonsoon! Okey, bai pplx. (L) me! ;>
I like short and sweet posts. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment