Monday, January 11, 2010

Pinky pokey piggy ,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Part 1.

Second post on the board! Yuck, stupid housefly made me post for him again. (I must profess that I'm not doing it willingly ~) HAHAHA. Kenneth says: "I am a big big retarded monkey who doesn't know how to use the keyboard. So I need someone to post for me." AHAHAHAHA. Shhhhhh. He'll slaughter me into million of pieces if he sees this. Hehe. Alright, I'm wondering what should I post now. This time I have no idea what to write ascribe to the weariness I've obtained during dance lessons just now. My eyes are shutting soon. However, I don't feel like sleeping so early! Raaaaaa.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Part 2.

SCREAAAAAAAM. I am dying soon. Stupid housefly keeps groaning over the fact that he's bored and has nothing to dooooooooo and yet he doesn't wants to post! What a dumb x2 rightrightright! Roaaaaaaaaaaaar. Still enjoying his life watching teevee. >;@

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Part 3

HOUSEFLY! Now I'm done blogging, so are you gonna reward me with some presents? ^-^ 14 more days to get me my birthday present okay! Big reminder stated here! Open your eyes big big and assimilate every word and bear them in mind! HEHEHE. :D Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment